Tuesday 24 January 2017

Fabregas Unhappy

Cesc unhappy at lack of playing time

Cesc Fabregas’ Chelsea future looked to be uncertain earlier this season, when he was struggling to get a place in Antonio Conte’s XI, as rumours circulated that he was set for a move to Serie A.
And while those rumours have gone quieter of late, he has said that a lack of playing time makes him sad.
“I play football to win and enjoy,” he told the Chelsea website. “When I don’t play I’m sad and I don’t enjoy it but I’m happy the team is doing well. Football is my life, it’s everything to me.
“Every time I’m on the pitch I try to do my best. In this game it went well again so I just need to keep going and show the manager I deserve to play.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rltrends needs someone who can help run it someone with time and passion for blogging contact on tobeeyrock@gmail.com