Monday 3 April 2017

How i made $1000 within 9days

Hello viewers of Rltrends.blogspot.com.ng, it is unusual cause i dont do this instead we post latest sport news but i just couldnt keep it to myself. so i am going to let you guys know how i made $1000 in 9days. I really love blogging and so i opened this blog and later thought to myself how i can make money from it but all i found we only going to earn me penny. Was still thinking about this then a friend asked me to join "HOSTGATOR". never heard about then before but i decided to give it a try. I opened an account linked it with adsense and posted a little bit of articles and all manner of trends i could get and within 9 days i was able to withdraw $1000. Using blogger with adsense doesnt give you much but using an hostgator increases your CPC and Page RPM. Try HOSTGATOR today!!!
CLICK LINK BELOW TO SIGN UP!



Start making money TODAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rltrends needs someone who can help run it someone with time and passion for blogging contact on tobeeyrock@gmail.com